- Repairs are carried out at the service center's own prices, in some cases it is allowed to use the contractual prices.
- Hardware and software diagnostics are performed within 3 (three) business days of receiving the equipment.
- The Service Center marks all parts of the delivered equipment with barcodes for further accounting.
- The Service Center provides a guarantee on the quality of performed works and replaced parts for 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of acceptance of works by the customer. The warranty does not apply to the software.
- The Customer assumes the risk of possible defects in the delivered equipment, which are not specified in the receipt, as well as the risk of possible complete or partial loss of performance of the equipment in the process of repair in case of gross violations of the conditions of operation by the Customer, the presence of traces of corrosion, liquid or mechanical damage.
- The Customer agrees that all malfunctions and internal damages, which can be detected in the equipment during maintenance, occurred before the receipt of the equipment.
- The cost of repairing the equipment may be changed after the diagnosis.
- The Service Center is not responsible for possible loss of data in the individual device memory due to reprogramming, replacement of memory blocks, other media, boards, software installation.
- The equipment received from transport companies are accepted without inspection.
- The services of transporting the equipment to the service center is organized and performed by the Customer at his own expense. The return of the equipment is carried out in the same way.
- The Service Center is not responsible for a poorly packed part or damage during transportation.
- The Customer agrees to the processing of personal data and is also responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.