Warranty Terms of Repair
The Service Center may refuse warranty service, if it detects:
- Failure to comply with the technical standards of operation as stated in the device manual (the documentation can be found on the manufacturer's website);
- Lack of original packing and complete set of equipment;
- Removal/replacement of any of the equipment components;
- Damage (shifted chips and radiators, etc.) caused by a faulty power supply, lightning, lack of grounding, voltage surge or non-observance of the temperature regime of the equipment;
- Use of the equipment in a humid environment (traces of corrosion);
- Installation and use of third-party firmware and factory frequency changes ("overclocking")
- Damage or lack of warranty seals of the service center on the equipment;
- Unstable connection to the Internet;
- Connecting the equipment to multipools (NiceHash, MiningRigRentals, etc.), which can automatically change the mined crypt currency depending on profitability;
- Internal and external modifications to the device for noise reduction, etc.
- There are no three pool URLs with different ports in the equipment settings (Miner Configuration).
Warranty obligations of the service center apply only to executed works and replaced parts.
To use the warranty, the customer needs to create a ticket on our website and send* the defective equipment to the MYRIG service center at their own expense. If the results of the diagnosis confirm the warranty case, the return of the equipment is at the company's expense. Otherwise, the customer pays for the delivery of the equipment from the service center.
*MYRIG is not responsible for a poorly packed part or damage during transportation.
- rational organization of the personal account;
- efficient data management;
- invoice separation.